Jul 19, 2009

New space


I have some thrilling news regarding my work space.
These photos show a current situation which you will probably consider as a complete mess.

However, I find it adorable. All I can see is my new beautiful spacious studio.
This is a 24 sq meter (258 sq feet) single room irregular shaped provided with ventilation system, air conditioning, and phone, ADSL and heating appliance. It is about 4 times larger than the space I’m working in right now.
It needs some paint, new furniture and flooring to give it a nice shine.
I have planned to divide it in few areas: claying, beading, buffing, photographing and jewelry display.
I am very excited and can not wait to start repairing. Since I plan to do the most things by myself I hope it will take just a month.

I’ll keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. How exciting to set up a new studio ! Good luck with the renovation.

    ReplyDelete